My husband and I had a lot of time to start to accept the fate of this pregnancy, and our upcoming loss. We tried to enjoy everyday we had with our baby as much as we possibly could. We were preparing ourselves to say hello and goodbye, and re-start our lives without this child.
We were admitted to the hospital on the evening of July 21, 2010. I couldn't believe this was actually happening to us. Our child was going to be born soon, and we were going to have to say goodbye.
After 16 hours in labor, at 2:10 PM on July 22, 2010 Faith Christina came into this world without the assitance of doctors. She was so tiny, beautiful and perfect. The first thing I saw were her tiny little feet, and I could not have ever imagined how much I would love her, and could not imagine my life without her.
While Faith had left us during the labor process, my husband was able to cut her cord and announce her gender. We spent 4 amazing hours with our daughter. We took so many pictures to capture her memory always. I will never forget our time together, her soft skin, pouty lip and the way she smelled. She was a beautiful angel, a creation of our love.
Our precious daughter Faith is now in heaven watching over us always, she will never have to feel pain or sorrow, only the love we have for her. She left us to soon, but will be in our hearts always.




0 comments:
Post a Comment