Their story, while short, should be known. Not to bring pain, but awareness. I never realized how many women there are who have been through or who are going through something very similar to our poor prenatal diagnosis with Faith and our missed miscarriage with Christian.
I've been finding a lot of support on babycenter during these past couple of weeks and came across a reference to a website: www.facesofloss.com/
This sites mission is to tell the stories of mothers, fathers, and babies in hopes that it provides support to another family.
Our story has been featured today.




1 comments:
I just read your story on Faces of Loss. It is beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry for both of your losses. Your daughter is beautiful. I lost my son at 19 weeks in May. Like you, I never expected a loss after the first trimester. It gets a little easier everyday, but our babies are forever imprinted on our hearts. I look forward to following your blog.
Post a Comment