The monitoring appointment on Tuesday confirmed my suspicions that my follicles were growing! I have been feeling achy growing pains in my ovaries throughout the weekend! This is great of course and means I'm responding to the injections.
The IVF coordinator, called Tuesday afternoon with my lab results and confirmed I am indeed responding, but a bit to well . My Estradiol was a bit higher than they'd like to see on that particular cycle day, so the Dr. reduced my injections to just Lupron and Menopur for 2 days until my appointment on Thursday.
Responding too well to the injections can be an issue much like not responding at all. However, with PCOS quick response is very common! If my follicles increase to quickly my uterine lining will not be ready and the egg quality will not be as ideal. Lets keep our fingers crossed that everything slows down a bit so we can slowly and steadily keep on progressing to our egg removal next week!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment