Thursday, February 17, 2011

27 Follicles

Today's appointment identified that I have 27 follicles of varying sizes, of which about half are looking like they'll be in good shape for fertilization in the upcoming days. Holy smokes, no wonder why my ovaries feel like they are being pulled on all day! While I'm sure it is only going to get worse in the next few days the feeling is a great reminder that everything is progressing along nicely!

My Estradiol levels are tracking very nicely now, so I will remain on just Lupron and Menopur for the next couple days, then head back Saturday for another peak. From now until a pregnancy test, I am to take it easy and absolutely no exercise.

Everything has gone by so very quickly during this cycle and the nurse hinted things are tracking towards a Saturday or Sunday ovulation trigger shot. This means an egg retrieval will happen on Monday or Tuesday! Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Holy follicle! Awesome number!

Post a Comment