Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sneak Peak and Preparations

I am currently 29.5 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby, due November 15th. This baby is so very active, and I love every moment watching him/her move around. I am already so in love!

We have decided to cloth diaper this baby, so the past month I've been doing extensive research to attempt to figure out the best options for us. I've placed several orders, and we are all set for the newborn stage (pre-folds and covers), and we have many different types to try when baby gets bigger (pockets, AIO, AI2's, and pre-folds). Once we figure out what works best for our baby, and us, then we'll finish the stash.

The nursery is almost complete. All of the furniture for this room was under $300. We got the crib, changing table/dresser and glider on Craigslist. These were such a steal because we don't have to re-touch a thing!

This week we had a growth ultrasound, and baby is estimating to weigh in at 3 lbs 4oz! And to make the visit even more special we got a sneak peak at baby's face with a 3d ultrasound!






0 comments:

Post a Comment