The one year anniversary of Faith's birth, came and went. I woke up that morning to a loud thunderstorm, and I remembered my grandmother always told me that the sound of thunder came from angels bowling. As silly as it seems, I imagined the angels bowling to celebrate Faith's birthday!
Christopher and I celebrated her birth by donating blankets, hats, and stuffed animals to the hospital where she was born. Her blanket and hat are my favorite keepsakes of hers. They were so very unexpected the day she was born, but we were so very thankful for them, so we wanted to be sure to give this same special gift to other families.
We reflected on Faith's memory, by looking through all of our photo albums, and her memory box. We ended her birthday enjoying an ice cream cake, which I'm sure she would have loved. It was beautiful day for just the two of us to remember her, celebrate her, and honor her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm glad it was a beautiful day
Post a Comment