Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Flutters and Flips

Over the past few weeks I have been feeling little flutters every now and again. This past week, they have been pretty regular and definitely getting stronger. This baby is most active when I'm sitting still and right before bedtime!



These little flutters are such great reminders that baby is doing well and is getting stronger every day! I never felt movement with Faith, so this is a first which I am so very thankful for, it is such a wonderful gift.



Whenever baby is most active, I place daddy's hand over my belly and sure enough, the baby stops in his or her tracks! My thoughts are it will only be a matter of a week or so until Christopher is able to feel the baby from the outside.



We had our 20 week scan last week and baby got an A+. It appears we have a healthy little baby on the way! One of the U/S scans showed baby laying like daddy, resting his/her hand on top of their head! We are so thankful for every moment we get to spend with this little one!






0 comments:

Post a Comment