I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post! As of our last appointment on the 12th, everything is moving right along . Baby was right on target for growth, and the heart rate was speeding away at 160 bpm. We also saw baby's little arm buds waving away, it was so cute and unexpected! We are now finished with our IVF Dr. and have our consultation on the 21st with the maternal fetal medicine group we are going to for the rest of the pregnancy.
I am off of the Estrogen patches, have 5 shots of Progesterone left and get to stop Metformin on the 26th! I cannot wait to be off of all medicine and into the next chapter of this pregnancy!




4 comments:
That is a beautiful sight to see!!!! I remember being soooo excited to be off those shots.
What a wonderful pic! I'm so happy for you!
Great news! ;=))))
Beautiful! Wishing you luck!!
Feel free to check out my personal blog or my photography blog dedicated to my angel girl and my boyfriend. Portion of the proceeds go to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. www.nmmphotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment