I am only in my second month of pregnancy, 6 weeks 5 days to be exact! We had our first pregnancy appointment with our IVF Doctor on Friday. Everything is looking great so far. We have 1 baby which is looking to be developing right on track so far! We were able to see and hear the heartbeat, which reduces our chances of miscarriage down to 10%.
Of course seeing and hearing the heart was wonderful, and even though our chances of miscarriage are reduced, it has happened before so I'll remain on edge for the remainder of the first trimester!
So far I have been feeling pretty great! Which is different than my other pregnancies. I am tired all of the time, hungry a lot, get dizzy spells throughout the day, and heartburn in the evenings. So far so good, because the morning sickness this time is much more bearable than I've had before and I'll take it while it lasts!
As requested, below are a few early pictures of the baby.
The first one is from our embryo transfer procedure. If you look closely you can see an arrow on it where it is pointing to where they were placed, look for a brighter white dot. The top of the picture (black space) is my FULL bladder, which was the worst part of the procedure. It had to be full during the transfer and I had to lay with it full for 30 minutes after the procedure was over.

The next picture shows the yolk sak (circle) and itty bitty baby at 6 weeks 3 days! YAY!
I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support, kind thoughts and prayers during our journey! We are so greatful and remain hopeful that this pregnancy will be an uneventful one!




3 comments:
So incredibly happy for you guys. Continuing to hold hope that this pregnancy progresses smoothly for you ((hugs))
I'm just so happy for you! I was wondering how many babies you'd end up having. :)
So exciting, see that baby even if it is tiny, right? I'm about the same point in my pregnancy as you and am hoping to get my first ultrasound on Friday.
Post a Comment