Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Traditions, Old and New

This year we continued our tradition of baking a lot of Christmas goodies! Christopher and I spent the day baking and we have so many yummy treats to share for Christmas!


Pretzels coated in almond bark and sprinkles

Candy Coated Almonds

Spritz! (My Favorite)

Cut-out Sugar Cookies

This year we also started a new tradition, which I mentioned in an earlier post. We put up a 3' Christmas Tree for Faith. This tree is made up of ornaments we received throughout the year from family and friends for Faith, and a few Christopher and I picked up this Holiday season.


The hardest year of my life is coming to an end, and with it I remain hopeful for happier traditions next Christmas and a new year filled with joy! Happy Holidays!








1 comments:

Heather said...

Yum!

And Merry Christmas to you!

Post a Comment