On Friday I had my weekly Dr's appointment. Everything was looking great, but because of my paranoia, I asked if they were planning to check the fluid levels again. The Dr. agreed it would be a good idea to check just to make sure things are remaining at the same level or getting better. If they were getting worse we would have to discuss our options.
The AFI measured at 9.0, which is better than what was seen the previous week. Baby looked content and like he/she had gained a bit of weight. His/her face had a bit more "chunk" to it than we saw in earlier ultrasounds.
I have definitely felt much better this week after the follow up ultrasound, but now I'm just left very anxious for our little one to arrive. I also have noticed I am much more emotional this week, crying very very easily. I'm sure this is just a glimpse of what is to come after the baby arrives! My poor husband!
There are only 6 days left until our due date and I am finding it difficult to think of anything else! Here is to hoping baby comes sooner rather than later because we are so very anxious to meet this rainbow baby.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
CONGRATS ON THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment