This has been a week of good news for us. The first bit of good news is that we heard back from the genetic counselor and both of our mutations were identified, so we will definitely be able to use PGD to pre-screen for SLOS. Our genetic counselor will be sending all the information to us so we can forward it on to our siblings and the PGD/IVF clinic we choose. Our next step is to book consultation appointments in order to find a clinic which we feel comfortable with.
The second bit of good news is that I got a promotion at work. Two of them actually, and I had to decide between them. This was definitely not a bad position to be in!! I'm really excited to get started but I'll have to slowly transition all of my old responsibilities throughout the rest of this year.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear this. Please keep us posted as you begin to take the next steps of your journey.
Congrats on the promotion!!!
Post a Comment