
I have been feeling a little out of sorts the past few days.. To name a few I have been sick in the morning, foods tasting a little funny, going to the bathroom often and dogs clinging to me like crazy!! I have had a bit of light cramping yesterday and today on and off, nothing to strong, but noticable.
I will continue to use the word Husband until we hit 12 weeks and make our announcement. :) Husband left to visit Menards, and I just wanted to give in and test, so I figured why not, I have a few really cheap tests available. So low and behold, I swear I see a second line. I'm freaking out in the bathroom and decide to grab the more expensive test and sure enough a second line appeared immediatly, so then still unsure, I grab the digital which confirmed all of the others a big old "Pregnant" was displayed!
Husband is still at Menards, so to share the news with him, I have placed a hamburger bun in the oven, and turned the oven light on! I'm curious how long it will take for him to notice or if I am going to have to drop hints!
I can't believe it, we are finally expecting our little rainbow baby!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment